Senior Research Analyst – Coinvn
Coinvn is seeking a talented research analyst to identify and diligence potential investment opportunities within the digital asset space.
What is Coinvn?
Coinvn is a publication specialises in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Decentralised Finance (DeFi). We provide the latest news, guides and in-depth analytics to users of all level. Diverse content: reports, podcasts, videos, livestream and monthly AMA.
- Working closely with senior members of the team on due diligence of prospective investment opportunities
- Conducting deep fundamental research, data analysis and financial modeling
- Preparing investment research reports and presentations in support of the investment process
- Developing novel valuation methodologies and analysis based on primary source data
- Leveraging their network in the space to grow relationships and source investment opportunities
Education & Experience
- Have industry experience or hold a degree or certification in IT or have valid Blockchain-related certifications
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Prior experience working in equity research a plus
- Familiarity with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Must be experienced with widely used terms in the crypto
- Candidates should have a high passion for working in the world of Cryptocurrency
- Interest in the latest trends of the crypto and digital assets industries, such as DeFi protocols, NFTs, and layer-two solutions
- Technical expertise in computer science, cryptography or network analysis a plus
- Ability to work effectively with a remote, global team and deliver results in a timely fashion
- Excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, hard-working, humble, and intellectually curious
- Stay current with modern trends and advances in cryptocurrency technology
- Self-directed — works with team members to complete tasks without someone looking over their shoulder
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
- This is a full-time position and you will be an active member of the investment process. You’ll have the opportunity to take on significant responsibilities very early on
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter attached to a brief email to [email protected] that explains your interest in the position and describes any experience relevant to the job.
Coinvn is always looking for talented individuals. Fill out this simple form and let us know what you’re interested in doing for us. If there’s a fit, we’ll get back to you.