Social Media Manager – Coinvn
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for the news portal Coinvn.com, with a focus to grow our community on social media and ultimately our social traffic in Vietnam.
What is Coinvn?
Coinvn is a publication specialises in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Decentralised Finance (DeFi). We provide the latest news, guides and in-depth analytics to users of all levels. Diverse content: reports, podcasts, videos, livestream and monthly AMA.
Coinvn strives to help educate our readers, partners and investors on your path to understand the intricacy of blockchain technology and to aid your potential investment.
Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates
- Embody the Coinvn voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation (we haven’t defined this yet, and maybe you can help)
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategies on our news and guide
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social media to help us reach more customers and interested people in learning about crypto and blockchain
In your application, we’d love to read about some examples where you’ve used and incorporated some of the above strategies in your previous work experiences. Could you share 3 examples with us?
- Strong creative writing background and skills required
- Solid experience within social media marketing, ideally in the blockchain or tech scene
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them
Please email [email protected] with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We will not open attachments. We look forward to your application.
Coinvn is always looking for talented individuals. Fill out this simple form and let us know what you’re interested in doing for us. If there’s a fit, we’ll get back to you.